FEBRUARY 19 - 21
•free online classes
•great store-wide savings
Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Zeiss Tamron Sigma Tokina Gitzo Benro Induro
Sirui Slik Godox Profoto Westcott Nanlite Lowepro ThinkTank Mindshift f-stop Tamrac Shimoda
BlackRapid Saramonic Moab Hahnemühle Rode Lee Filters Hoya
Open Box deals and In-Store Specials on cameras & lenses.
Because we can't advertise our in-store specials, please feel free to call and ask what deals are going for your favorite manufacturer. Looking for a camera or lens? Give us a call. Our sales staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and never pushy. If you're from out of town, we have *free shipping on purchases over $29 *Some restrictions apply. Limited to stock on hand.
Friday 9am-7pm • Saturday 9am-5pm • Sunday 12pm-5pm
While visiting our showroom everyone is required to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines. We will be sanitizing frequently touched surfaces. Feel free to call us to learn pricing on a product you want before coming to the store. You can also take advantage of our curbside pickup, and *free shipping on purchases over $29. *Some restrictions apply. Limited to stock on hand.
Used Gear - 20% OFF all gear under $2000.
Get exclusive deals with your class registration.
COUNTER TIME WITH THE REP:
CANON, NIKON & PANSONIC will offer a 30 mintute Virtual Counter after their event class ends dedicated to your questions regarding gear, settings, menus or any other questions you may have. HOW TO JOIN: It's easy! Register via the class links below and jump on the meeting for the last 30 minutes. See info below for times & links to register.
Free Online Class: Thursday, February 18
Water Drop Photography w/Sigma
Feb 18, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Join photographer and Sigma tech rep, Brian Linhoff, as he walks you through the basics of water drop photography using some common household items and a few camera accessories. Required equipment: camera, on-camera flash or a speedlight and a tripod.
Free Online Classes: Friday, February 19
Landscape Basics w/Canon
Feb 19, 9:30am - 10:30am
Virtual Tech Q&A 10:30am
• 1 Hour Presentation: This class takes a look at Landscape Photography from a slightly different perspective. Gear Lenses, and Filters are discussed before breaking into ideas such as capturing details, long exposure, adding people, times to shoot, black and white, and getting creative. We even discuss Light Painting Landscapes.
• 30 minute Q&A: Stick around or jump in at the end for a Q&A with Canon Tech Reps to get your questions answered. We can't have reps in the store, so this is the next best thing. *Q&A will end when everyone has had their questions answered, so please join early.
The Four Things You Must Have in a Great Image! w/Fujifil
Feb 19, 11:30am - 12:30pm
Let's learn about the elements that go into creating great image with Fujifilm X Photographer Bill Fortney.
There are Four Critical elements to any successful photograph! in this program we will discuss and fully illustrate these four concepts that, if followed, will assure you of much better images! These elements are so important that getting only 3 out of 4 is not enough! Join me to unlock these four key elements!
Maximizing Your Opportunities In-Field with Lee Filters
Feb 19, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Join professional landscape and commercial photographer Erik McRitchie as he walks you through how the use of Lee Filters has revolutionized his photography. We all know that understanding and capturing light is one of the most important factors in creating your best images. Erik is going to share from his experience on how you can take your photography to the next level!
Let's Play Tourist in Your Own City w/Tamron
Feb 19, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Grab your camera and head out the door because we’re going to satiate that inner wanderlust with Erica Robinson. This class will serve as a practical guide to venturing out and exploring your city like a tourist – only with better images for your “gram”. So, go ahead and venture into downtown where photographic scenes are made up of shapes, lines, and reflections. And yes, foodie pics allowed!
Free Online Classes: Saturday, February 20
From Oz to Kansas: Capturing & Creating the Ultimate B&W Image w/Nikon
Feb 20, 9:30am - 10:30am
Virtual Tech Q&A 10:30am
1 Hour Presentation: Join us for a conversation about Black and White photography with world renowned photographer and Nikon Ambassador, Vincent Versace as we explore topics like “Did you see that color image in black and white?”, and, “Can you teach me how to ‘see’ color in black and white?”
• 30 minute Q&A: Stick around or jump in at 10:30am for a Q&A with our Nikon Rep to get your questions answered. We can't have reps in the store, so this is the next best thing. *Q&A will end when everyone has had their questions answered, so please join early.
Travel Photography Basics w/Sony
Feb 20, 11:30am 12:30pm
Travel Photography is a great way to bring others along on your adventures without having to pay for their plane tickets! There’s a big difference between vacation snapshots and travel photography though, and this class will help you make that leap. We will cover the basics of travel photography from the best gear to bring with you, to the different photographic genres that fall under “travel photography” and tips on how to shoot them, to what to do before/during/after your trip.
This class is for beginning/intermediate level photographers (but some advanced travel photographers might find a few good tips as well!) and you don’t have to be a Sony camera owner to attend!
Time Warp w/ Lumix
Feb 20, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Virtual Tech Q&A 2:30pm
• 1 Hour Presentation: Join Michael Richardson and Mark Toal from Panasonic as they manipulate time through the use of Photography. We will discuss all that’s needed to travel in time and speed up your world with Time and Hyper Lapse video. Slow time down using high speed photography and images. Capture the exact moment in time using 4K and 6K Photo modes.
Hop in your DeLorean, grab your camera and laptop and get ready for an exciting hour online presenting how easy it is to shoot these impressive files. This class is for all levels and cameras.
• 30 minute Q&A: Stick around or jump in at the end for a Q&A with Panasonic Tech Reps to get your questions answered. We can't have reps in the store, so this is the next best thing. *Q&A will end when everyone has had their questions answered, so please join early.